Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Monday, September 26, 2011

"Yelling is not going to get you a red bear."

Once again, my hubby has managed to make me smile with his low-key one-liners and sensible demeanor. I hope this one, as well as the following, will put a smile on your face too...

"Be smarter than the styrofoam."

"Don't stick the battery in your ear, dude."

"Just don't put the French fry in your ear."

"If you don't stop crying I'm going to tickle you."

"You can't handle the daddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment