Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"Okay, what else is down your pants?!"

Tee hee. This was said so innocently to my son the other day, but now as I write this I see how it might be taken the wrong way. Although I'm not sure what the right way might be. I suppose there might be an occasion where one might need to know what someone else might have stashed in said person's pants, like, say, the other day when I said this. Hmm, I guess I've answered my own unasked question. Okay then, glad we got that straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment