Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Thursday, May 3, 2012

"If you do that again I'm going to take your teeth away."

Sounds harsh, but grandma was NOT listening. Oh, I'm joking but I still laugh at the things that parents say to their kids that they could never get away with saying to an adult. It's really quite amazing how we can be carrying on a 'normal' conversation and instantly say something utterly ridiculous, then switch back without missing a beat. Yeah, I'll just say it, we're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment