Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Yes good, don't fight Mickey Mouse."

From their cousins, my sons got light sabers and were 'fighting' each other at the hotel last week. My oldest grew weary and walked away, but little guy was still going strong. At one point I heard him talking animately to whomever was his opponent when he suddenly stopped, looked at me and said, "Don't worry mommy, I'm not gonna fight Mickey Mouse." As I assured him that this was indeed a good idea, I heard my sister-in-law snicker as she walked by. We looked at each other and just smiled and shrugged. What else was there to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment