Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Don't sit on your sister"

I'm sure this is one of the more common phrases parents have said over the years, with some slight variations:

Don't sit on your brother, the cat, the dog, the baby...

Please stop standing on your sister's, brother's, cat's, dog's, head...

And one of my favorites in this genre, submitted by my good friend and great mom (thanks steph!):
Please don't drag your sister around by her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment