Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"You do not throw toothbrushes in the toilet."

Thankfully, the ones that went swimming needed to be replaced anyway, but still, kids need to know these basic rules. I understand how tempting it is to throw things into still water...happens all the time...but please, not toothbrushes, that's just gross.

Speaking of toothbrushes and something gross, a mom had this to share:

"I once said 'Don't brush the cat with my toothbrush!' I could NOT believe the words came out of my mouth!"

Moral of the story? One must explicitly state what exactly toothbrushes are for. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment