Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Friday, January 29, 2010

"Please stop biting your plate."

I mean, I know my cooking is good, but really...

Speaking of biting things:

"I have to tell my daughter constantly to quit biting the cat!" wrote in one dad.

I believe my next post will address licking things. Lots of stuff there. If you're germophobic (which, according to some quiz i just took, i am. silly quiz) then you may want to skip the next one. Or don't think too much about what exactly goes into your child's mouth everyday, on a constant basis, no matter how hard you try to keep their environment clean. Just ignore all the things that could possibly be on that item that just got shoved into their eager mouths or that is now right on the tip of their tongues and about to be all over their cute little dirty faces. And don't even waste one second visualizing all the things that could be on their hands at any given moment. Oh, and if they suck their fingers...oh my...

No comments:

Post a Comment