Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Monday, January 25, 2010

☺"I need to use the 'sitter'"☺

Submitted by a dismayed daddy:

"I took my 2 y/o daughter to the playground and she needed to use the bathroom so I took her into the men's room. She wanted to know what the urinals were for so I told her boys go standing and girls sit down. We went back to the playground and she announced "I need to use the sitter" but her diction wasn't very good. Got lots of nasty looks until I explained."

No comments:

Post a Comment