Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!

We're here in Walt Disney World in Florida for the holidays so I think I'll take a little break from posting for a bit. I've already said some odd things (overnight flights and crazy traffic make for some doozies) so I'll keep my list going and share soon. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy any festivities and please share some of the weird things you're saying to your kids (or other people's kids!) so I can help spread the smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment