Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Oh the button was up his nose. It's fine."

Not much of a story here. Pretty straightforward: Oldest sees youngest with the button I was going to sew on his pants - youngest sticks button up nose for a split second and takes it out - oldest asks where button went and where it had been - I answer, get button back, wipe it on my shirt and start to sew it on his pants. Oldest is mildly disgusted but doesn't say anything else. I figure there are bigger things to worry about.





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment