Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winner will be chosen soon...

The giveaway is now closed - thanks to all who entered and good luck! I'll be pulling a name out of a hat this weekend and delivering the happy news tomorrow. It's really fun doing these giveaways and reviews! Well, I've got some playing in the snow to do this weekend so I'm sure I'll have some strange quotes to add soon. I did just tell my youngest that even though he's wearing daddy's coat, I can still see him moving when he should be in time out... Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment