Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Friday, June 25, 2010

"You can't really ride a cow. They don't like that."

Driving along farmland through Idaho one sees cows and horses and such. For my little guy each encounter was a joyous surprise met with an announcement of each discovery. After a bit, he decided that he really liked cows and that he wanted one. This prompted a short conversation about why and what he would do with one. You can imagine how that went so no need to reiterate. Once he realized that cows wouldn't be as fun as he must have been imagining, he simply said, "No, I don't want a cow. I want a horse." Aah, simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment