Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Saturday, August 14, 2010

"How did you get poopy on your foot?"

I just asked my son this question, not even 10 minutes ago. The reason it is so perplexing and a bit disturbing is that he was on the toilet at the time. I still have no concrete answer. He could not articulate how it got there, all he said was something like 'yeah, I got poopy on my foot' and 'there's poopy in the toilet and it got on my foot.' Yeah, but how??? How does a child do something like that, while still seated, and have it be on the back of his foot, near the ankle?! I don't get it, I just don't. That's probably best. When I told my husband he just said 'ew.' What else is there to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment