Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Friday, September 3, 2010

"Sit on your hand dude."

Everything about this statement is funny to me:
1) My husband said it.
2) He said it to our 3 year old.
3) His tone was like he was talking to a buddy of his.
4) He was totally serious.
And 5) Our son did it.

The thing is, our little guy has a tendency to, uh, how can I put this without being crude....stick his hand down his pants. We've been trying to find alternatives and my husband came up with this one for the car. We were driving along when he just looked in the rearview mirror and gave his suggestion. And it worked. Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment