Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Friday, November 19, 2010

"So...you got so excited that you pulled your pants down?"

I know what you're thinking, who doesn't do this, right? You hear some really fabulous news and your pants just drop. You're in a dither, beside yourself with emotion, unsure of how to express your elation, so you instinctively reach for your bottoms and yank. Huh?! Well, I guess if you're 6 and you just heard that you're having a sleepover you'd do that. I guess. Apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment