Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Well remember mommy, sometimes when you fight you get hurt."

Ouch. I think I saw stars. When his knee made contact with my cheek I instantly saw a flash of light. Now my head is pounding. But I know he's right - that's the risk you're willing to take when you begin a wrestling match with an 8 year old who has been taking karate. Lesson learned. Thank you, son. And now I know you've been listening to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment