Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Try not to bounce on me."

Admittedly, not one of the strangest things that I've said but still something I probably wouldn't be saying to an adult. Probably. And if, for some reason, an adult were to be bouncing near me, I might take a different approach in my tone. I might say something like, "Dude, why are you bouncing?" or "Maybe you could bounce somewhere else?" I don't really know, since I haven't had to deal with any bouncing grown ups, but now I do feel a bit more prepared. I guess I just needed to work that out. Thanks, I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment