Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Even monsters need to wear pants."

Especially if they take the form of a three year old boy who needs to get dressed so mommy can run some errands. Oh he was adorable and what was even cuter was the fact that he really thought he was scaring me with his growls! "I'm a monster, grrrr." Okay cutie let's get your shirt on. Shirt goes on. "Grrrr." giggle giggle. Okay we need to go, let's get your pants on. "I'm a monster, grrrr." giggle giggle. Aah. Okay, here are your pants. "No, I'm a monster, grrrr." You get the picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment