Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Saturday, May 15, 2010

"I'm really good at sinking."

Said my daughter to my cousin as she was trying to swim. Today will be dedicated to our kids and some of the crazy funny things they say to us. Their sweet and sincere comments should put a big smile on your face!

"I'm glad I'm not an elephant."

"Yeah but you're not me, you're you."

"I hate that class, stop going!" Friend's daughter cried to her mom who had been attending Love and Logic classes. Friend found book in daughter's room.

"Isn't he just sooo adorable?" Said my 5 year old about her 3 year old brother.

"No panties in the hot tub." Friend's 3 year old randomly said to her the other day.

I know there are a ton more so I'll save some for later!

No comments:

Post a Comment