Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"She does pretty well with a bucket on her head."

And she really did. She was walking around, not bumping into too many things, almost able to go down the slide - if the bucket hadn't been so big that it didn't fit in between the plastic poles. And she left it on for quite a lot longer than I would have imagined it to be comfortable. I was honestly impressed. I don't think I would have been as successful in not getting hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment