Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Take off your gloves before going to the bathroom, buddy."

This wise utterance came from my friend yesterday and is something that all children should keep in mind. Apparently my son had found some weight lifting gloves at her house that fit, well, like a glove, and was wearing them the whole time he was over there. She thought it was pretty cute but when he announced he had to use the facilities she quickly gave this directive. He did as she asked and when he came out she set a new rule: "No gloves in the bathroom."

No comments:

Post a Comment