Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Monday, May 3, 2010

☺"Please don't give yourself a wedgie."☺

Child: "Ouch, I hurt my tush."

Parent: "What are you doing?
Two boys: "Playing war."
Parent: "Well play nicely."

Without looking up from book and upon hearing something fall in the kitchen:
Mom: "What was that?"
Daughter: "Nothing."
Mom: ""Did you clean it up?"
Daughter: "Yes."

Kid: "Can I have this toy gun?"
Mom: "No, we're pacifists."
Kid: "Then can I get this toy car?"
Mom: "No, we're too poor."

Mom: "No touching other people's penises!"
Son: "Can we touch our own?"

And the grand finale...
Conversation with 3 year old son at a wedding:
"Can I touch the bride?"
"Sure."
"Can I kiss the bride?"
"You can."
"Can I lick the bride?"
"No, we do not lick the bride."

No comments:

Post a Comment