Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Friday, April 23, 2010

☺"He's using the magnifying glass to look at his poop!"☺

I just heard my daughter run and tell her older brother this. This was preceded by an excited, "Guess what!?" Honestly, this statement wasn't a huge surprise to me because just moments before, my youngest called to me from the bathroom with a "Mommy, come 'ere, look look!" So I did and I saw him point downward and say "Look Mommy, it's biiiig." Now, I can't stifle his curiosity, right? And maybe one day he'll be a detective or scientist or something and examining and analyzing objects at an early age is crucial to his success later on life. So I just said "Okay buddy" and walked away. But what I was really thinking was, "He's using a magnifying glass to look at his poop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment