Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you,"

said my 3 year old to his big sister. What's funny is that he probably could. The pair were upstairs on our bed and sister invited little brother to wrestle, but as soon as he accepted she crouched down and let out a small yelp. He immediately told her that she needed to get up but then quickly reassured her of his intentions. I saw the whole thing and it was quite comical so I thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment