Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Review of Kitchen Soap Dispenser

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

A stunning solution for one of the kitchens most forgotten necessities. Our elegant Kitchen Soap Dispenser features an extra long spout that pumps soap easily onto sponges and brushes or directly into your sink. Santoprene pump knob is easy on the hands and rubber non-skid, non-marring b...


Just what I needed

By Practicalmama from Salem, OR on 10/10/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Easy To Install, Attractive Design, Easy To Load, Dispenses Cleanly

Cons: Squirts too far

Best Uses: Kitchen

Describe Yourself: Quality Oriented

Primary use: Personal

I got this soap dispenser to review and now I think I want another one for my bathroom. I use it in the kitchen and the long spout really makes it easy to get the soap on the sponge, although if you push it down too quickly you'll get soap up your arm. Not a big deal, since it's just soap, but it's something to be aware of. I also like how sturdy it is - it stays put and looks attractive all at once. With the clear bottle, I can actually change the appearance just by changing the color soap I use. Pretty simple and cheap, I know...just how I like it. It doesn't clog but sometimes there's a little soap build up at the tip, so I just either wipe or rinse it off and it looks all clean and new again. This bottle will last a long time because it's made with high quality materials so I know it was a good choice. I haven't had to refill it yet, but even though it holds a lot of soap, it's not bulky or tall. The design actually adds a little class to the sink area which is always an asset. Like I mentioned, I'd like another one, please.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment