Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Review of Premium 7053 Country Blue Southwestern Rug

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

A particularly practical choice for discerning people with active households, the Premium collection is especially durable and wear resistant. This affordable collection is made from 100% soil, stain and fade resistant polypropylene. These rugs consist of traditional and southwestern designs that a...


I'd buy another

By Practicalmama from Salem, OR on 10/10/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Attractive Design, Easy To Clean

Cons: Curls Up At Corners, Slips Around

Best Uses: Kitchen

Describe Yourself: Practical, Bargain Hunter

Primary use: Personal

This rug stays in the kitchen and gets trampled on daily. I have 3 kids and a dog who have each done their fair share of making some sort of mess on it, but each time I just run the vacuum over it and it comes out all clean and fluffy again. When I picked this rug to review, I wasn't sure what it would really look like or what kind of quality it would be. It turned out to be bigger than I expected and more attractive than I realized. It's quite thick and sturdy. The only thing that bugs me a bit is that it slips around. I didn't get the non-stick pads, which now I would recommend. But it's in a pretty confined space so it doesn't stray too far. Everyone who has seen this rug has commented on how great it looks. Next time I might go for a different color, but I'd definitely get this again and I've already recommended it to my friends.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment