Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"Look at him and say, 'Sorry for stepping on you.'"

That's just common courtesy, right? I'm trying to teach my children to be polite and respectful and thoughtful of others so if one should happen to step on another one, accidentally or not (in this case not), then a quick and caring apology would certainly be in order. I mean, if more adults took advice like this the world would be a much nicer place, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment