Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Sunday, February 7, 2010

☺"Why did you put cheese in your pocket? [sic]"☺

Let me begin by explaining that I sort of, in a way, kinda, created this quote out of an entry that a dad shared on the Facebook site. Here's what he wrote, so let me know if maybe you think he mighta said something else. Or maybe what you would have said in this situation:

"My kid stuck a piece of burnt cheese in his pocket and when I asked him why he said he might be hungry later and wanted to keep a snack nearby.??? Did we do this??? I can't imagine??! Oh well, keeps you young!"

What would YOU have said??

No comments:

Post a Comment