Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Friday, February 12, 2010

"You're my sweet girl. And your mustache looks great."

The other day my very girly-girl daughter decided she was going to dress like a boy. She put on one of her brother's shirts, a pair of what she called 'boy looking pants' and put her long hair in a ponytail and up in a cap. And then, at some point, drew a mustache on her face. She came downstairs and showed me her 'disguise' and explained how she wanted to try and fool her friends. I couldn't help it, she looked adorable so I hugged her and gave her a kiss and said what I said. Everything matched perfectly, down to her light blue socks that went with the light blue stripes on the side of her pants. She totally rocked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment