Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Intermission: Honeymoon in Hawaii


Taking a short break here while hubby and I take our long-awaited honeymoon. We never had one 15 years ago so we thought it was about time. Kids are with my mom so I won't have any good quotes to write about, but I will surely get back to 'work' as soon as I see my munchkins again. In the meantime, I'm going to soak up the sun, snorkel with my man, and enjoy a few days with no schedule or plan. But I sure do miss my little ones!

Above is a pic of the first thing we saw in the water as soon as we got here on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment