Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Review - Proctor-Silex E160B Coffee Grinder



Compact, fast, good for small batches

By Practicalmama from Salem, OR on 3/31/2011

 

4out of 5

This is one of the three items I chose to order and review and I got it because our coffee maker with the built-in grinder died not too long ago. As soon as it arrived (which was only a few days after I ordered it!) I tested it out. I grabbed some beans and excitedly - I get excited about things like this - used it. It was so quiet and fast that I wasn't sure if it did a good job, but when I opened the lid I saw that things were exactly how I liked them. I put the grounds in the filter to brew a pot of delicious REAL Colombian coffee (my Colombian mom brought me the good stuff) when I noticed that the filter was maybe halfway filled. I know I like my coffee strong, but I knew this wasn't going to be enough to make the usual 6 cups, so I added some more. Overall, the grinder worked great, it's cute and the best part is that it has a retractable cord! Little things make me happy and this little thing made me happy. If you only need a grinder for a few cups of coffee, this little guy is the one for you.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment