Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Friday, March 18, 2011

"You're brushing your feet?"

Yeah I know, this is one of those questions that doesn't need a response. Or even really needs to be asked. But...I'm a mom and it's become a sort of affliction with me - I must ask an obvious question. The answer is glaringly evident and I know very well that what I am about to ask is really more of an observation than a legitimate question, yet still I ask it anyway. It's like I see myself about to open my mouth and utter something completely superfluous but I'm paralyzed to stop it. The words just spill out. Okay, I admit it, I need help. Hi, I'm a mom and I ask painfully conspicuous questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment