Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"There's no need for you to be touching his turkey."

No need. It's fine where it is on his sandwich and besides, it's his sandwich and he put the turkey where it is, so how 'bout when you make your own sandwich you can arrange the ingredients however you please. Does that sound reasonable? I didn't actually say all of this, aside from the quote and first 7 words, but I thought it and that surely counts for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment