Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Review of Amsterdam 25" Two-Tone Expandable Rolling Suitcase in Gray

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

Features:

  • Rolling suitcase features superior two-tone polyester construction
  • Add-a-bag strap and clasp for toting additional bag
  • Large zippered mesh lid pocket and dual shoe pockets
  • Expandable (25% more packing capacity)
  • Mu...


  • Compact, cute, solid

    By Practicalmama from Sale, OR on 3/31/2011

     

    5out of 5

    When I was asked to review a product from CSN Stores I, once again, couldn't decide on just one thing. So I ended up getting three! We travel quite a bit as a family so we get a lot of use out of our suitcases. This suitcase turned out to be a bit smaller than expected, but it actually fits quite a bit of stuff. I like how it feels secure and zips easily. It feels a bit narrow, but I didn't want to bump up to the next size because I probably don't need to pack too many things anyway! It rolls really smoothly which helps so much because now the kids can use it. Our bigger suitcase just lost a wheel and tips all over the place now, so next time around I'll order the next size up.

    (legalese)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment