Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Review - Farberware - 52151 - Insulated Nonstick Carbon Steel 14" x 16" Cookie Seet

Your Rating: 5 stars
Headline: Versatile, easy to clean, and sturdy


I decided to review this cookie sheet because I needed to replace my old, beloved one and like it even better! The size is perfect for cookies, baking potato chips, roasting veggies, and heating up pizzas. And it's thin enough to fit in between the oven racks so I can use more than one pan at a time. One word of caution, though: don't try to slice anything on it because it might (will!) dent rather easily. Other than that, it's sturdy enough to handle some bumping and pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment