Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"I can't hear you when you're screaming."

Okay, so that wasn't entirely true. I could hear her very well because, well, she was screaming, but I was trying to make a point and the point was 'find another way to communicate your feelings with me because right now I'm having a hard time concentrating on your words because I am, quite frankly, overwhelmed by the very loud noise you are making and I pretty much only hear one pitch and no discernible speech.'

So do you think I made my point??

No comments:

Post a Comment