Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

☺"If you're going to rub your naked butt on your sister's pillow, then you're the one who has to do the laundry."☺

Sounds reasonable, right? This mom from New York very clearly states the 'offense' and the subsequent 'consequences.' This surely made the child stop and think, "Is it really worth it? Do I want to do this so badly that I'll risk it all? Will the look of disgust on my sister's face eclipse the arduous chore of doing the laundry?"

Will we ever know?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment