Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"If you take your underwear off, you're going upstairs."

I said this yesterday to my youngest because I didn't know what else would get him to stop pulling his undies down while I was trying to get his pants on. This was said after repeated attempts on his part to 'go commando.' He made one last ditch effort to get them off before he conceded and left things as they should be. I guess he thought leaving the house with a bare bottom was more what he had in mind and the idea of being alone upstairs without drawers wasn't all that appealing?

No comments:

Post a Comment