Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Friday, March 12, 2010

☺"I prefer shorter sentences."☺

My husband just told me last night that our 7 year old said that to him the other day. Too funny! Apparently hubby was explaining something and took a bit longer than son would have liked. What made me laugh the most was the politeness of it all. I mean, you know our son was thinking, "Geez dad, get on with it already. You made your point ages ago and now I'm kinda lost in the whole mess of words that just streamed endlessly out of your mouth. Land the plane!"

No comments:

Post a Comment