Welcome to Mommy (and Daddy) Lingo!

Hi and thanks for visiting this site. As a mother of 3 I've said some pretty odd stuff over these past 10 years and thought it would be fun to write a bunch of them down.



And now, with the encouragement of my brother, I'd like to share some of these unconventional, yet practical, phrases. Enjoy!


Friday, March 26, 2010

"There's no more room on daddy."

We're stuffing our 7 selves in a rather small taxi, my husband has 2 children on his lap as it is, when our 3 year old decides, mid-ride, that he too would like to sit on daddy's lap. Sorry dear, we could barely shut the door...actually, I think we left a tiny chunk of my mom's arm back on the sidewalk, so there is honestly not an inch (centimeter, rather) to spare on my darling hubby's wonderful legs.

Our trip here comes to an end tomorrow but another action-packed journey awaits us - the joy of travel on 3 planes and 4 airports. I'm sure I'll have plenty to post on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment